Hiroshima MOCA fully reopens from Friday, May 29.
|Closed Facilities||nursing room and kid’s space|
|Unavailable Services||child-care and cloak service at the information desk|
To ensure the health and safety of our visitors, the museum has adopted protective measures for your visit according to the Hiroshima City guideline. We sincerely request your understanding and cooperation.
Request for Our Visitors
– Please wear a mask inside the museum building. Those who without a mask may be requested to leave.
– Please cooperate with the temperature check upon entering the museum.
– Please refrain from visiting the museum if you have a fever or do not feel well.
– Please take a sufficient distance (approx. 2 meters) when purchasing the exhibition tickets, entering the galleries, and seeing the works in the galleries.
– Please be quiet inside the museum.
– Please refrain from touching the displayed works, display cases, and gallery walls.
– Please clean your hands and fingers regularly.
– Visitors in a group will be divided into smaller groups to avoid the overcrowding of the galleries.
– The number of visitors in the galleries will be monitored to avoid overcrowding.
– A limited number of lockers are available. Please refrain from bringing large luggage. The cloak service at the information desk is unavailable.
Our Preventive Efforts
– We provide disinfectant solutions in the museum.
– We provide the temperature check system.
– Our reception staff will wear a mask and gloves and other staff wear a mask.
– Strict cleaning and disinfectant measures are applied to the places our visitors tend to touch frequently.
– All the staff will conduct a temperature check and follow our healthcare measures.